Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LIMPEI ENFORCER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LIMPEI

LIMPEI ENFORCER Empty
PostSubject: LIMPEI ENFORCER   LIMPEI ENFORCER I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Key Limpei

Msn seanleexianyu@hotmail.com

Active rate Mastermen i can be proud to say that i promise u and all reo2 players that i will online reo everyday for at least 2 hours for the minimun and maximun for 6 hours please note that my name time has no limit and i will surely have a 2 hour paly time but no maximun

I feel that i should be a enforcer because i truly love this game with my heart I have had several experience with reo severs to I am not exactly a new in the hosting. I will enforce the rules and regulations of the server and not abuse my rights no matter what I will work together with my fellow enforcers colleague to make reo 2 to the best that it can be

I will try to give all reo2 players a good gaming experience Mastermen i will also assist new players and teach them all i know and give them the rules. I will be patient with new comers so that they will feel that mastermen your server is no doubt the best reo 2 server

I also know all the maps and all the ruling there is in the game I really hope to serving mastemen and his server . i hope he will trust me enough to make me a enforcer
Back to top Go down

LIMPEI ENFORCER
Page 1 of 1