Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavenlys Enforcer App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavnlywind

Heavenlys Enforcer App Empty
PostSubject: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 am

Key: Heavnlywind

MSN/Contact Info: drag0n_eyes@hotmail.com - essa_husseini@hotmail.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): well Iam active for very long durations of Time but i go off when the auto host is on (one of the reason's i applied) 4-7 or more hours Daily when school starts my activaty well cut to 3-4 hours min and at the weekend ill spned up 2 possibly 8 hours most of time.

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs): well ive playd REO for long enough 2 know almost every map well not all the custom onese because master keeps making new mapes Razz .
i dont ask or expect 2 be Perm Enforcer but i just wana be a Back up enforcer and temp host 2 prevent master man or any other enforcer from touching the auto host button.
i will do my best to stop the other enforcer's if i see that they are repating the same map ill host somthing else, anyway as Enforcer it is my duty and all the others 2 respect all of our powers and consider ourselves as though we are ordinary players (but we got tools to enforce the ruels and help players have fun Razz) spamm and capps bug me because they cause lagg and most of the my problems are caused by that same algg and i blame *Cough* spammers *cough* .
I promise 2 not abuse my power as enforcer and help make the chat clean because somtimes i hear people using profanity and all sorts of thing people talking about sex in abusive ways and such and they dont get muted and thats all i can offer sorry for the and's and good luck 2 all of you other enforcers.
edite= i forgot to add that i wont forget to unmute people after mute duration is over and i wont forget 2 also have use that as a last resort *looks at the boot button :O thats was my first option* but nao i was like a warning is enough.

personal note:

i think masterman is Sexi and i think of a few other thing's about master *cough* *cough*

Adding:ok so lets see how about i make a list of map's i know ive been thinking about that yesterday first of all Fortress,Forest outpost,Alien V.S preditor.Team bridge defense,Forest outpost #2,and Fortress #2, Airport,R.P.D station, i know worlds cheapest map the new and old version, Boxed was funny,hanging Gardins (I may have spelld it Rong but you know what i mean lol),next up is Team outpost, and a few others i cant recall at the moment.
Ok now to add to my Enforcer app i whould like to say i have played REO2 for a few weeks and i honestly found it a very nice and addicting game espicly since i started out on Masterman's server lol and pretty well an Enforcer's Job is prety simple i will list it in a few points
1#enforce the Ruels
2#Not abuse his or her powers
3# make sure to provide a nice playing enviroment
4#Help new players out
5#Not to give special Treatment to any player and be faire to all.
6#not slacking off to much
7#be worthy of the trust that masterman put in you.
8#dont put your needs ahed of the others
9#stick with the map schedual its there for a reason lol 2 or 3 normal mapes and then one custom
10#And most of all dont forget to have fun and help the player*cough*zombies*cough* to kick some butt! Razz and thats there is to being an enforcer 10 simple Ruels and very basic lol
Side Note : Dont forget to Read the browser lol!
Hope i get the opertunity to help make this game become better thx lol! thx for reading !. lol!
ah more things 2 add lets see i think iam as funny as a brick's weight one of those that are weightless lol! iam friendly with all Players and i find alot of my Friends playing this game i can be patient but i know when its time to have someone punished and i wont slack off.... and thats about it i dont think i missd anything..........i just hope i didnt lol! !

Last edited by Heavnlywind on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:06 am

lol! did i just forget 2 add my exprince i hope i didnt lol!

P.S:sorry hope its not to much to read i got carried away there is so much more to tell but i thought you whouldnt read it if i put more lol lol!

P.S.S: i love this emotion lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sexil_2l3374def3at

Sexil_2l3374def3at

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:09 am

[quote="Heavnlywind"]I promise 2 not abuse my power as enforcer and help make the chat clean because somtimes i hear people using profanity and all sorts of thing people talking about sex in abusive ways and such and they dont get muted and thats all i can offer sorry for the and's and good luck 2 all of you other enforcers.

i dont like that either, you have my vote =)
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 am

Looks good! *Thumb up* Hope you pass. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 am

Thx guys i appreciate your support *cough* weed in my system is gona be muted *Cough* ,na iam jokin he well be if he breaks the ruels lol! hehe lol! .

P.S: Sorrry for goin a little overbowrd on emotin's thingy!
Back to top Go down
Ercik6

Ercik6

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am

there i said something lol!
Back to top Go down
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

that was realy funny Erick lol! (Guys say somthing iam bord like hell <<<<Edit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenlys Enforcer App   Heavenlys Enforcer App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavenlys Enforcer App
Page 1 of 1