Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Menad's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Menad

Menad's app Empty
PostSubject: Menad's app   Menad's app I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Key: Menad

MSN/Contact Info: mendizabaly@hotmail.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): I can be active from 15:00 to 23:00 with maybe a little rest between a few hours for 5 minutes, but always watching the game

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs): I have experience at being a enforcer, maybe less experience than others but i can do the job, i always warning the people who caps or who break the rules, i'm very nice and i can get a round very exciting, i don't have more "special" abilities but i'm sure i can do it pretty well if i have the chance
Back to top Go down
Sasori23

Menad's app Empty
PostSubject: Why do i feel i should be a enforcer   Menad's app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 am

I feel i should be a enforcer cause youll need extra people to back u upwhen youre not there i feel that i willl meet req for being a enforcer im am intellegent and trustworthy if u arnt online u dont have to worry about me especailly abuseing my power i feel that anybody that breaks byond rules should be brought to justice and should be muted if they make a offense that deserve that consquence and should be banned if they need to be banned i will bring youre word and spread through youre server and even though i feel that people that breaks rules should have consequences but also i am a very nice person and if u make me and a enforcer it will be highley appreciated and Thank you for even given me a oppritunety .
Back to top Go down
Yukay

Menad's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menad's app   Menad's app I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

Don't post on other people's topic, make your own topic, with this app.. telling on your intelligence on using a forum theres a 45% chance you'll get the job, just saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Menad's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Menad's app   Menad's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menad's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: