Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jakoins Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakoin

Jakoins Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Jakoins Enforcer Application   Jakoins Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 am

Key: Jakoin

MSN/Contact Info: phoenixman2022@hotmail.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): I log on when I can, and stay on for however long I can. I work for about two hours every Sunday and Wednesday, and I have school, so it'll mostly be in the afternoon, and night time.

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs): I'm on...A LOT. I'd try and keep things fair, and have been a GM on REO2 before (months ago...So yeah...) and a few other games such as BSoD(Bleach Souls of Darkness). I'll host reasonable games, and will give fair warning before muting anyone, unless they are repeat offenders, then I'll just auto-mute because they were told too many times anyways... I'm nice, unless you piss me off, and easy going, once again, unless you piss me off. Anyways....That should be it, if you read this, thanks for taking the time and what not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Jakoins Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakoins Enforcer Application   Jakoins Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

Not a bad application. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Jakoins Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1