Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recku's application for enforcer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UKS_Recku

Recku's application for enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Recku's application for enforcer   Recku's application for enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am

Byond Key: Recku

MSN/Contact Info: You have it mastermen, i wont say it on a public forum ¬_¬

Active Rate: I log in between 9 am-12 am these vacations, and im almost all day online, at least until 12 pm. I wont be so active from August 24th to the next vacations here in mexico ._., I will log in school days from 3-4 pm to 7-10 pm. On all Thuesdays and Thursdays (well, almost all) i wont be on between 6-8 or 9 pm.

----All times are in Mexico City Time----

Why Should You be Enforcer:

Because i have been playing this server for more than 2-4 months, i know the people that plays there, i help the newbies with some of their questions, I almost get along well with all the ppl on the server, and i had experience on emanyeru's server and on your server enforcering many times (._.).

P.S.: If this is almost identical from danyx post, its only coincidence, i will tell u why on msn master ._. .... eat fruits and veggies! Smile

(spanish, only for fun)P.D: Si esto es casi identico al post de Danyx, es mera coincidencia....come frutas y verduras Smile
Back to top Go down
Sexil_2l3374def3at

Sexil_2l3374def3at

PostSubject: Re: Recku's application for enforcer   Recku's application for enforcer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:03 am

I vote Recku to be oneez
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

PostSubject: Re: Recku's application for enforcer   Recku's application for enforcer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 am

Hope ya' pass. *Eats Apple* And cheers for the adivce. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Recku's application for enforcer   Recku's application for enforcer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 am

isnt that just great your a Temp enforcer now Razz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recku's application for enforcer   Recku's application for enforcer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recku's application for enforcer
Page 1 of 1