Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drako3392's Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drako3392

Drako3392's Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Drako3392's Enforcer Application   Drako3392's Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 am

Key:drako3392

Msn/Contact info: einthegrimangel@hotmail.com

Active rate: I can be on as soon as 12:00 pm or earlier (EST) and stay on past 12:00 AM (EST)

Why i should be and enforcer: I believe i should be and enforcer because i can help the game. i can be on early or late and
stay on for hours. i can be fair and just i don't anger easily and i'm reliable. i've been and enforcer on RE games before (mainly the first one) i used to be apart of a guild called iSexy And i want to be an enforcer because i know i can help out with the game in anyway possible if you need me just ask i can make handling the game a lot easier for you. I hope you consider me and i'll add more later as i think of it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Drako3392's Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drako3392's Enforcer Application   Drako3392's Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Adding more will help you get a better chance of Enforcer. I'll look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Drako3392's Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1