Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxAtomicFusionxX

XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application   XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:01 am

Key :
XxAtomicFusionxX

Contact Info:
Email is ryan_michael_green@hotmail.co.uk or contact me on REO2 if im online

Active Time:
Ok I'm from the UK so my time is different to most people who play REO2 but for me on most days I play from around 10:00 to about 00:00 ( England time, so Greenwich Mean Time ) give or take about an hour or so but thats pretty much it.

Why I Should Be An Enforcer:
I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not going to say "I'll be the best enforcer ever!!!" because I won't be the best enforcer ever. I'll be a great enforcer.

I'll enforce the rules,make the server fun and listen to the players. If about five playes say they want a map but more people want another map or another game type like Tounge Twisters on Alien vs Predator I'll play the one with the most people wanting it first then i'll play the map and/or game type the other people want.

I've been playing since around last year but i had another account and things happened so I had to make a new one but still, I will be a reliable, trustworthy and fun enforcer that will listen to the people and will not abuse my powers as an enforcer.The person who gave me the idea to be an enforcer was Ouros_Ouroboros, he said to you Mastermen112 that I would be a good enforcer and I want to prove it to you. Im part of the ECO clan, run by They Call Me X. So thats all I have to say and I hope that I become an enforcer
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application   XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Not too bad. I'll consider you.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

XxAtomicFusionxX's Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1