Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enforcer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kirby245

Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Enforcer Application   Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

MSN: kirby245@live.com
hours on: throughout most days i'm on randomly but at night i'm on from 8:00 PST to 1 or 2:00 PST
reason: I've hosted before and you know because you we're the one who let host.I'm a pretty good host and i think the members who were on that night agree. My only disadvantage is that i don't know how to speak spanish which makes it hard for me to know what they are saying. Other than my language related advantage i know i can help.
i want to help on your server by being avalible to the other players who need help with playing REO2 and to ensure that you're server stays free of spammers and cussers. You might need me due to my excessive amount of time spent here on your server so that Auto-host isn't nessecary. i'm a fair person and ask the opinions of others and i've been paying attention to the other enforcers and i know what to do now to ensure the well-being of this server. all i really hope for is that you give me the oppurtunity to help out.

Last edited by kirby245 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to be longer)
Back to top Go down

Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1