Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application   Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Key: Kid Icarus

MSN: ChuckR33@hotmail.com

Active Rate: I'm usually on BYOND anywhere between 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM (Pacific), due to insomnia. And while I am online, I am on REO2 mainly.

I think I should be an enforcer mostly due to the hours I am available to host. There aren't many enforcers on at that time, and the ones that are tend to be sleepy and want to go to bed. I'm not knocking them in anyway, so please don't take it that way. I do have some experience as being an Enforcer in REO. It may not be as much experience as some people, but it's all I got. I would never give someone special treatment, and when choosing levels I won't choose my favorite, but will choose the most popular, as it fits with the 2-3 normal levels, and 1 custom.

I may not be the most qualified, but I think I would do a good job. I didn't really want to play this card but my dearest grandmother's last wish before she died was that I, her loving grandson, would be able to be an enforcer once again. Please, don't let her wish go to waste. Crying or Very sad (Joking about that last part, obviously)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application   Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Nicely done application.

However, first, I got to test you to see if your capable of handling this.

~Master.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Kid Icarus' Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1