Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakashi121's Enforcer App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi121

Kakashi121's Enforcer App Empty
PostSubject: Kakashi121's Enforcer App   Kakashi121's Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Key: Kakashi121

Msn/Contact info:
my msn is nahidniaz@hotmail.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects):

I'll login everyday and i'll be on for 5-12 hours and when school comes i'll most probably be on for about 8-9 hours.

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs):

The reason why I should be an enforcer is because I can come on everyday for up to 5-12 hours and I have experience in being an enforcer.
I've been an enforcer 4 times on REO2 inluding this server. So I have experience at being an enforcer.
I'm a fair type of enforcer I don't abuse my powers and i'm a rule abiding player and i'm helpful towards players and i'm usually on when most enforcers aren't on and I try to keep the game straight until an enforcer comes on to take over.
The reason why i'm asking if I can be an enforcer is because I think if i'm given enforcer i can make this game more straight when other enforcers aren't on and Mastermen is afk.

I don't mind if I don't get to be an enforcer but i'd just like to ask for enforcer to help the game while Mastermen's afk and theres no enforcers to watch over the game for Mastermen.

Thank you for taking your time to read my app and I hope you like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi121's Enforcer App   Kakashi121's Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Great appli. Never seen you around though.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Kakashi121

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi121's Enforcer App   Kakashi121's Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

yeah, I haven't been around for a few weeks since i had to fix my game, and I finished just last night. But i'll be around nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi121

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi121's Enforcer App   Kakashi121's Enforcer App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Also I forgot to say I was wiped for some reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakashi121's Enforcer App   Kakashi121's Enforcer App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kakashi121's Enforcer App
Page 1 of 1