Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why i feel i should be a enforcer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasori23

why i feel i should be a enforcer Empty
PostSubject: why i feel i should be a enforcer   why i feel i should be a enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:58 am

I feel i should be a enforcer cause youll need extra people to back u upwhen youre not there i feel that i willl meet req for being a enforcer im am intellegent and trustworthy if u arnt online u dont have to worry about me especailly abuseing my power i feel that anybody that breaks byond rules should be brought to justice and should be muted if they make a offense that deserve that consquence and should be banned if they need to be banned i will bring youre word and spread through youre server and even though i feel that people that breaks rules should have consequences but also i am a very nice person and if u make me and a enforcer it will be highley appreciated and Thank you for even given me a oppritunety .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

why i feel i should be a enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: why i feel i should be a enforcer   why i feel i should be a enforcer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 am

Sorry, but your rejected. Try writing more and make it more understandable.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

why i feel i should be a enforcer
Page 1 of 1