Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer. Empty
PostSubject: Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.   Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 am

Key: Devilcrow666

MSN/Contact Info: maltaluke@hotmail.com

Active Rate: 've played for a while, stopped, and started replaying, i am and most likley will be on everyday for hours. Smile

Why Should You be Enforcer: Why i should be enforcer eh, well... I'm on alot, somtimes when an enforcer is AFK so no one is really enforcing the rules... I have seen alot of complaining that i would of been able to help out with if i was an Enforcer, frequently, there has been some spamming on the games put the spammer just spamms until he gets bored, if i was an Eforcer i would mute the person for a couple of minutes depending on how much the player was spamming before muted...

I am well known by quite a few players, i am friendly, and not stuborn... I am 14 but mature for my age see'ing as kids my age now are just rude to everyone... If anyone needed help i would be straight there, i'de be a respectable Enforcer, i wouldn't abuse powers/verbs. I would use powerfull verbs such as kick only when needed, and i would try my best to be a great addition to th Enforcer team.

Thank you for reading,
Devilcrow.
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.   Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 am

Nice application. But how long is staying on for "hours"? Give me the amount.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

PostSubject: Re: Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.   Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 am

Hours being about 2-8 Around that area, maybe some breaks if my mom needs to steal the pc to go on ebay or somthing like that.
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.   Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devilcrow's apllication for Enforcer.
Page 1 of 1