Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guest's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest-670754668

Guest's Application Empty
PostSubject: Guest's Application   Guest's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Key: Guest-670754668

MSN/Contact Info: tomoishizuka@live.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): For middle eastern time it's 8 AM to 20:00 PM

Why Should You be Enforcer: Because i'm mostly online, and i can make sure no one will mess the room. I think a lot of people can make the server a better place. And i can make sure no flooders or spammers or hackers try to take over. I like the game very much and i find it very cool. I can help you all out, because i was operators in many other forums and IRC servers and i know the responsibility standing behind this.

Previous work: I was operator in DALnet server in IRC. I was an operator in many chatrooms. I know how to take care of a chatroom and the thing i operate. I also had some forums in the past. I know a lot about operating a chatroom. Give me a chance and maybe it will be good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Guest's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest's Application   Guest's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Well, you did not write enough. Please work on it. Very Happy

~Master
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Guest's Application
Page 1 of 1