Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zewo's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zewo

Zewo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Zewo's Application   Zewo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Key: Zewo

MSN/Contact Info: MSN: Zero1993@comcast.net

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): I get on byond everyday, I've been in the mood for REO for awhile now. I'm normally on over 10 hours EVERYDAY. (Yeah I know that's a lot, I need a hobby)

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs):

I have worked for many games, including VERY popular ones. I've been main admin on both, Dragon Ball Finale, and Dragon Ball Abridged. I've done my work, I've been claimed to be the best admin on the team. I've worked on multiple games, being called a non-stop worker. I enjoy enforcing the rules, since it is my job. I'm very nice, I get along with people very well. I consider my job, VERY seriously so even if it's a bestfriend they will get a punishment like the rest.

Previous work: I've worked for DBF, DBA, NBOTLS, BB etc... I know how to code, and also Icon. I've played byond for around three years, constantly making a good impression on everything. So far I've found this server VERY enjoyable, and I want to take part in helping it grow. I know many people on byond, which I know could tell you I'm a great Admin/enforcer/gm. I plan to have a great time on the server, so it'd be great if you'd consider this application.
I can help your server by advertising, giving it a good name. I am able to pull many strings in byond, I have many friends who own popular games and would be glad to post a comment about your server. I can help arrange your forums, make the process a lot easier then most can.

Thank you.
~Zewo/Robert~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Zewo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zewo's Application   Zewo's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Nicely done application. Welcome to the team.

But first, I'll make you temporary enforcer and see how you'll do.

If everything goes fine, congratulations!

~Master.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Zewo's Application
Page 1 of 1