Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gammer's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer

Gammer's Application Empty
PostSubject: Gammer's Application   Gammer's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 am

Key:) Gammer91210

Contact info:) upon request (i don't want every one that views this to have my msn lol)

Activity rate:) well i do plan on staying logged in and will always be logged in unless i lose connection while afk so lets say non afk time 5-11 hours ish depending on the day and work schedule

Qualifications:)
1)Was an enforcer on the previous version of REO2
2)Good at keeping things fun for all
3)Am always fair about rule keeping
4)I am always willing to help out and explain things to the new players even the ones that ask soo many questions that it gets slightly annoying
5)I do know a lot about the game but need to learn a little more about all the guns and what has changed since i played last

Other information:) I live in the united states so i am on that EST time i did stop playing REO2 for a while but i am back now and will be playing quite often Wink lol i am available a lot of time in the day will be able to tell you for sure once i get my class schedule from school I am 20 so i am in college and if things come up i will try my best to at least make it on for 3 hours in the evening or when you need me too, Because sadly i do need to do school work and it does come first (well depending on the class lol) if you have any questions for me just ask ^_^

Last edited by Gamer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Gammer's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gammer's Application   Gammer's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:27 am

Well, not as bad as the other one, but there is thing you can do to make it better.

1. Making this more detailed helps making you writes more. The more you write, the better chance you have to get Enf. (WRITE MORE)
2. Read the accepted application and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Gammer's Application
Page 1 of 1