Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application thingy!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ercik6

Ercik6

My application thingy!! Empty
PostSubject: My application thingy!!   My application thingy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 am

Well i am on most of the times when i am not at work.. i will follow the rules and mute people on the spot when they spam or repeat.. i dont know what else to say mastermen besides ur gay and i am not writting 2 paragraph shit about something. so yeah thats all i got to say.. u know i am on most of the time.. i be a good host. if you let me. if you dont oh well.. btw i am ercik..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My application thingy!!   My application thingy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:27 am

You think you'll get Enforcer by calling me "Gay"? No. And thats not 2 paragraph. And your now following my format, rejected.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Ercik6

Ercik6

PostSubject: Re: My application thingy!!   My application thingy!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:30 am

oh well i am not gonna force myself to do what you want.. i tried and i wrote what i wanted.. oh well you said no.. and yeah ur gay.. lol you deficient lil kid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application thingy!!   My application thingy!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application thingy!!
Page 1 of 1