Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wesker1337's enforcer application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wesker1337

Wesker1337's enforcer application Empty
PostSubject: Wesker1337's enforcer application   Wesker1337's enforcer application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 am

1. Wesker1337

2.bphung@live.com

3. From Monday through Thursday, I'll only be online for roughly an hour. On the weekends, I'll be most likely to be active for at least 3 hours.I always log in shortly after booting up my computer.

4.I think I should be enforcer because I want to help keep the peace on the server. Also, Heavnlywind recommended me, so I think this should be enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wesker1337's enforcer application   Wesker1337's enforcer application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 am

Its not enough. You should probably write more.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
wesker1337

PostSubject: Re: Wesker1337's enforcer application   Wesker1337's enforcer application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:26 am

[EDIT]

4.I think I should be enforcer because I want to help keep the peace on the server. I also know that people who join the game normally want to have fun, and that is exactly what I want to give them. I am aware that being an enforcer is a great honor to those who achieve that status, so I must tell you that I do not want enforcer status simply for bragging rights. Hey, maybe if you're lucky, I might even make a map or two for everyone's enjoyment. To put it simply, I just want everyone to have a good time and play fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker1337's enforcer application   Wesker1337's enforcer application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wesker1337's enforcer application
Page 1 of 1