Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debug Kirby Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Debug Kirby

Debug Kirby

Debug Kirby Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Debug Kirby Enforcer Application   Debug Kirby Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 am

Key: Debug Kirby

MSN/Contact Info: mugenkirby@yahoo.com

Active Rate:On weekends im usually on all day but on the weekdays i play at 5:00 Am to 6:00 am and after school (around 4:00 Pmish) i play 6:00 to 7:30 Pm

Why Should You be Enforcer: I think i should become an enforcer because I play alot and see some pretty slow autohost gameplay and would like to host some different maps.I also believe I could help give the other enforcers some time off (so they could eat,sleep,etc.)Well im trying to think of other reasons but i've never been good at long paragraphs to persuade lol!
i've also seen spammers occur every so often and theres no enforcers on or their afk but this doesn't occur that often but i'd thought it'd be nice if I could help with that too.Well I hope I get Enforcer but it all comes down to you so vote kirby!....that came out lamer than I expected Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Debug Kirby Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debug Kirby Enforcer Application   Debug Kirby Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Not a bad application. Maybe you can write more sharing your experiences.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Debug Kirby Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1