Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini Ikki's REO Application to be Enforcer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zatch2k

Mini Ikki's REO Application to be Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Mini Ikki's REO Application to be Enforcer   Mini Ikki's REO Application to be Enforcer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Key:
My keys are: Sterling101, Mini Ikki, and Zatch8k
they are my main.

MSN/Contact Info:
Zatch_2k@hotmail.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects):
My activity rate changes from time to time, if you ask me i will most likelywhen i will be on. For now i am out 6am- 4pm for football. on thurday 6pm- 12 am that is for this week. When school comes after 4 pm i will be on for a "LONG" time.

Why Should You be Enforcer:
[/b]
(I am Not very good with these so i will try my best)
I have been playing Reo for a very long time. During the begining of the start of REO 2. i took a month of BYOND, trying to catch up in school. I have been enf for countless times in REO2. I work hard to make sure that there are no problems in the game. No matter if i am Enf or not i try to make the game fun for everyone. Some times i get upset with things, and i know that i am not going to go off in the game and mess with the people there. Also I know people say this all the time, " I will not abuse the power i am given' And sooner or later they abuse it. I will try my best to make sure that, that will not happen. I would very much appreciate it if i was considered to be temp at first. And i will work really hard to try to be perm.

Thank you for reading my application, have a nice day
Back to top Go down

Mini Ikki's REO Application to be Enforcer
Page 1 of 1