Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Igor16 Enforcer Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhikari_Riku

Rhikari_Riku

Igor16 Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 am

Key:Igor16

MSN: igorfssilva@hotmail.com

Active Rate: Dont have a Exctly hour.At least 2 hours.

I play this for a while Reo, and then earned experience.Now, I would like to join you, and try to do a better server for everyone playing, because it means leaving the Auto-Host donĀ“t? And besides, I am a good shooter of zombies, with Oceanbloo learned almost everything I know xD.

And another thing, would be the first host that lives in Brazil! And I just would like to make the server more cool, less auto-host possible.I really just wanted to give a little more pleasure and fun for all.And, yes, I have time on the Internet, but is undefined.I can host any time, day, afternoon or night.well, Something that's good. ...I have many friends that I invited to play REO.Aaaa, I don't know a reason for me to become a host, I just like the hosters and wanted to join them, because I think it's a good staff ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:38 am

Well sorry for the late reply (I've been busy lately) Well, your active rate isn't enough. But, the rest of the application is fine. Just try to be more active and I'll consider you.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Rhikari_Riku

Rhikari_Riku

PostSubject: Re: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:09 pm

4 Hours,Can now or need more?@_@
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am

5-6 hours! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Rhikari_Riku

Rhikari_Riku

PostSubject: Re: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Ok....5 Hours,And I host more in Saturday \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Igor16 Enforcer Application   Igor16 Enforcer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Igor16 Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1