Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavnlywind

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:45 am

i was thinking what whould make Reo beter and it hit me like a stone on the head and it hurt (i had to stitch my head Razz) why dont we add ...... Ammo For Rocket Launcher lol and wwe could have a Ray Gun a Gun that kills a boss in one hit but has no Ammo in game and only one shot in it so one shot is all you get 2 kill a boss... and it takes 3 inventory spaces how does that sound and maybe work on the sniping a bit make Sniping automatic by pressing F insted of clicking yes alot of kills well be scord by snipers so i suggest 2 make things even a Cut Down in the ammo they can hold or sniper weapon can have..... we could Creat like Explosive Rounds launcher is like or a Mine Launcher it launchs alot of mines for longer distance and can hold more mines than others now.... how about adding chainsaw to be bought for like 5k $ it could be used insted of Knife and it whould be as strong as one hit kill to a normal zombie and can also set you Free off lickers and how about we bring the bagback and the bags from REO1 here we could realy use more ammo from killing zombies and infection shouldnt be that easy 2 catch its like when your health reachs caution stage you get infected how does that sound ...... how about some armors Also from Reo and give the M4 a boost well you it wasnt the strongest gun just to get pwind on REO2 by G3A3 M4 AND G3A3 should have same power thats my vote...the easist way to carry ammo after all i thought of all Gun's and launcher weapons all use 1 kind of ammo like this everyone gets ammo when they need it to score max kills.... i could go on but iam tired right now.so ima take a break lol!
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Sounds good, especially the ray gun part, but proably a couple more than just one shot, because bosses are like, uber hard.
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Heavnlywind

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 am

Hehe you think well maybe but it could be like 5 shot without Reload how does that sound?
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 am

Sounds good. *Thumb up*
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Heavnlywind

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 am

so Devil your online Right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How about this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this?   How about this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Problems :: Update Suggestion-
Jump to: