Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireman14

Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read)   Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 am

Key: Fireman14

MSN/Contact Info: Ross118@att.net

Active Rate:Ok i will be able to host every day but i do have school and i will tell you when i get in school and out i get in school at 8:00 am and end school at 4:15 pm but not friday's i get out school at 3:00 pm and i am a preaty good host i host some games like Bleach,Naruto,and Pokemon i will not keep using same map over and over i will use different mapes every time and i got some mapes of my own if you want them text me on my msn Ross118@att.net and tell me who you are then i will send and some other things im good at is making ppl happy a will be answering all there questions and what ever else they might ask and i can get more ppl to rank so the game will be a 5 star game geek and what ever else you want to know about me you know how to contact me on my msn or byond pagger and i hope i get the job cuse im a very good host or enfourcer clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read)   Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Write more.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Enfourcer Appcation Hope you like it (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: