Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enfrocer abuse

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavnlywind

Enfrocer abuse Empty
PostSubject: Enfrocer abuse   Enfrocer abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm

iam not sure if this is the right place to post this but a Temp enforcer like myself abused his powers you all know him as Caboi.
His First crime and biggest one so far the Starting round was bugged when i came to the game and i told him to chill i got muted and i wasnt an enforcer at the time That happend on Friday Augest 28th 2009 ofcourse i am still a temp enforcer just didnt have my powers at the time .
Second commeted Cime : Still abusing Mute on players for example he mutes without warning
third iam not sure if its an actual Rule but it is enough for me : he starts rounds without asking players if there ready or not he starts when he wants at the time he see's
this isnt abusing just needs helping with: Slow host *Cough* real slow.

I hope you consider Taking the right action's master i trust in you lol.
Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Enfrocer abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enfrocer abuse   Enfrocer abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Can you post a Chat log or Screenshot next time? So I'll know what's the situation is like.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Legolas

Enfrocer abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enfrocer abuse   Enfrocer abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm

well, another enf has made abuse
Weed something
Look it: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img38/4761/abusereo2.png
Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enfrocer abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enfrocer abuse   Enfrocer abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enfrocer abuse
Page 1 of 1