Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weed In My System Apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weed

Weed In My System Apply Empty
PostSubject: Weed In My System Apply   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:20 am

Key: Weed In My System

Contact info: Always Seen Online REO2 If Not On REO2 Contact MSN Gucci.jose@hotmai.com So i can get on

Active Rate: On Till Morning Till 4 On The Morning ( Skateboard ) Not Alot But Yea I take nap somtimes if i have headace
or such ( doesn't Happen alot )

This ain't my first time being Enforcer I been ENFOCER and GM in a lot of games alot of reo2 and reo servers i been
on reo2 since 3 years ago old key was Gokuaturesaiyan

i provide help to all i make the server fun and make players laugh like "haha" and yea i don't overuse same map alot
and i will enforce the things such ass caps , spam and that

all You gotta no i chill alot on reo2 and addicited to it |:

all players on reo2 say im funny and make the game fun and shit yup im fuckin fun haha

i Wanna be a enforcer cause i make the server fun and make players have fun i don't
overuse the maps alot im online i only take rest for 20 mins or 10 and yea i will host
when no enforcer there nd i will never ever Put auto-host that and i got lots of experience
i've been enforcer in prolly 10 or 8 servers since 07 and thats why i wanna be enforcer.
Back to top Go down
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Weed In My System Apply   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 am

No offense weed but if the admin acepts your app ill dance around like monkey wearing a skirt...........
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weed In My System Apply   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 pm

A few things to change.

The grammers.
Fowl Language.
Dont repeat stuff you already wrote.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
Heavnlywind

PostSubject: Re: Weed In My System Apply   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Looks like i wont be dancing anytime soon ha Razz lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Weed

PostSubject: K   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:25 pm

alright then i'll have to change that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weed In My System Apply   Weed In My System Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weed In My System Apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: