Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX

XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX Empty
PostSubject: XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX   XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:00 am

I don't have a MSN but you can reach me through my e-mail which I check everyday at 4:30 p.m lol

Actually I login every day onto your server I play EVERDAY On your server lol. But since school started I arrive home usually at 3:30 then I gets straight to the ZED Massacre lol but most of the time I play from 4 to 10:30 well basically 6 hours I suppose.On Weekends I Usually play longer than 6 hours sometimes I would play all day But I can Play On late nights and such..

The reason why I should be Enforcer is because I'm very helpful to most players I know you may not see it but sometimes your Enforcers actually dont help at all. Like one day a Player was asking questions like how to play etc. and noone actually said anything until I helped him out. So its like I help when noone answers I also sometimes help enforce rules EVEN though I'm not actual Enforcer.
Well Thats really all I can say Pretty much If I told you anything else I'd be bullshitting you lol.
Back to top Go down

XX 51L3NT A55A51N XX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: