Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ercik6

Ercik6

lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best Empty
PostSubject: lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best   lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 am

Ok ima try it once more time.. (with manners)

First off you can contact me at Rockerskates@hotmail.com i(f you or anybody adds me please tell me who you are)Normally my active rate are to about 6 to 7 hours daily of REO. In special ocasions i can be on to 8 hours. (Central time) I am on Monday thru Sunday when i am off from work or not hanging out with friends. The reason why i choose to be enforcer because i wanna make Reo a better game, by giving people good places to play, by being a good host. Thats me. I am strict with the rules and will stay on top of things. Most of the time i try to correct myself if i did something wrong. I got good people skills. I am never moody nor tempered by anything because i get online for one reason that is to play reo. So i will also try to put a good enviroment, and keep drama away. My current expierences are i been playing for a while.. even before you put ur own server on.. I used to play months ago but stop. Now i am back. I am good with classes Medic, Demolition and Engineer. I know some what knowledge of the guns/ mines/ c4 etc in the game. I dont get much kills but i sometimes last longer. But its not what upgraded guns you got but who you use them.. Well thats all i got to say hopefully this version is better..
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best Empty
PostSubject: Re: lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best   lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:29 am

Looks good to me, but i guess it's up to admin, good luck buddy. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com

lasat time xD this time i tried my fully best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: