Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukay's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukay

Yukay's App Empty
PostSubject: Yukay's App   Yukay's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:18 am

Key: Yukay Karyuu

MSN/Contact Info: bwat7@yahoo.com

Active Rate(When will you login, How long, ects): I login from 5:00am, and I can stay on for 12 hours but you know I have a life i spend the rest of the hours to go play basket ball hang out with my friends and such.

Why Should You be Enforcer(At least 2-3 paragraphs): I should be enforcer because I've worked with so many REO games: REOB, REO2, REO1, REO3. I've been hosting all kinds of those servers and leading them on my own. I know how to host, and the qualities of hosting legitly. I'm on most of the time and I am active at the most. I try my hardest to help player's out when needed and create conversations that would spice up the chat. I know when to spawn bosses, I can even do event's in my hosting. I know how to make rounds interesting and fun, I would never mess up, I don't believe "Major" mistakes should be dealt with minorly. If I am caught abusing in such a way I will admit to it like a man, and most likely offer myself to be stripped.
Anyways back on topic, I'm not a strict person but when it comes to following rules and such, I enforce them entirely. There might be times where i let it slide, that's only when my day has been totally "bleeping" lame. So yeah I'd be a great enforcer overall..
Back to top Go down

Yukay's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: