Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shuk's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shukhani

Shuk's App Empty
PostSubject: Shuk's App   Shuk's App I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Key: Shukhani

Contact info: available upon request in game or by PM

Active Rate: Currently a no life lewzor(im just kidding im on when ever im not skating) which is generally Early morning or evenings-late night im also randomly on during afternoons too

it wouldn't be my first time being an enforcer for REO or REO2 so i know how it works(i've also been kage and GM on old Rips but we won't go there), im seriously familiar with most of the maps

and i can provide help both during game play and with just general questions people may have about the game,

im a patient person so im somewhat lenient but i know when its time to have someone chill out,

most people think im fun and/or funny and thats what i try to bring to the game no matter what server im on

im looking for enforcer because i know how to make the game fun and a good place for people to come and not be stressed out by those who spam too lol no one plays a game for that <__<

bounce Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Shuk's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shuk's App   Shuk's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:34 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com

Shuk's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mastermen's Forum :: Enforcer Application-
Jump to: