Mastermen's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastermen's Forum

Resident Evil Online 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switch Spam

Go down 
+2
Admin
Zephyre Syx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephyre Syx

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 am

There is a bug on this game that if you have a weapon with multiple mode, like the spazzy, and the glock, it will spam "switch setting" at random giving time, usually when you try to pull back and the window would pop up when you try to move back. I had to put back the glock to settle with the moded pistol, buy when I got the spaz, the bug returned. I've ask if anyone had the same bug but apparently they don't so I don't know what's the problem. The real kicker is when I became a licker, it spams the weapon setting still so I don't know.

Hope ya guys can figure that noise out.

I couldn't register on the original forum, which keeps saying that my register code doesn't match, but I think that's firefox.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 am

I've have this problem before. But it never occurred again. Well, I'll see if anyone else have the same problem, if not then it might be just you. But if someone else have this problem too, then I'll have to talk to Darker when his on.

Anyway, thanks for posting this.

~Master affraid
Back to top Go down
https://mastermen.forumotion.com
UKS-UMS_Danyx

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:10 am

I have that bug almost everyday, it's annoying and when you gonna run for your life while firing, it can appear and make you dead in no time D:
Back to top Go down
Sexil_2l3374def3at

Sexil_2l3374def3at

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:59 am

i died from it, Mad
Back to top Go down
Devilcrow

Devilcrow

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Sexil_2l3374def3at wrote:
i died from it, Mad

=/ Same.
Back to top Go down
http://myyearbook.com
Heavnlywind

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:23 am

me three brothers i hate that bugg Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switch Spam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Spam   Switch Spam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switch Spam
Page 1 of 1